How do I request a copy of my Marriage License/Certificate?

Marriage records originally obtained in the Town Clerk's office can always be requested from the Town Clerk in person or by the mail. The marriage record request form can be found on the right side of the Town Clerk webpage. A copy of a valid photo ID of either the bride or groom is required and the fee is ten dollars ($10.00) per copy.