How do I get a Marriage License?

The bride and groom must apply in person together. They do not need an appointment to obtain the license. Both parties must provide an original or certified copy of their birth certificate and a valid photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport. A baptismal record or naturalization record may be used in place of a birth certificate if it shows full name, date of birth and place of birth. If either were previously married, a certified copy of the Decree of Divorce, a Certificate of Dissolution of Marriage, or a death certificate must be provided. The fee is forty dollars ($40.00) in cash, money order or check. Once the license is issued, there is a 24-hour waiting period before a marriage ceremony can be performed, but the license is valid for 60 days. Information can be obtained in the Town Clerk’s Office in English and in Spanish. A list of Marriage Officiants are available upon request. 

How do I pay a parking ticket?

If you would like to Pay a Parking Ticket or request a hearing, go to the Town Court at :

350 North Main Street
Port Chester, NY  10573

Cash or Check only. 

8:30AM to 4:00PM Monday - Friday, except for public holidays. 

Contact Information:
Phone: 914-939-3305
Fax: 914-922-7170

How do I request a copy of my Marriage License/Certificate?

Marriage records originally obtained in the Town Clerk's office can always be requested from the Town Clerk in person or by the mail. The marriage record request form can be found on the right side of the Town Clerk webpage. A copy of a valid photo ID of either the bride or groom is required and the fee is ten dollars ($10.00) per copy.

Read All FAQs