It is the responsibility of the Receiver of Taxes to levy and collect Town and County Taxes, Village Taxes, School Taxes and all Assessments levied or Assessed in the Town. The Town of Rye Tax Office serves the Villages of Port Chester, Rye Brook and the Rye Neck Section of the Village of Mamaroneck as well as the Port Chester, Blind Brook and Rye Neck School Districts.
The Town of Rye Tax Office levies, collects and guarantees the levies for County and Town taxes, the Village taxes for the Villages of Port Chester and Rye Brook and the three School Districts. The Town of Rye guarantees these levies whether or not the taxes have been paid.
Get a copy of your property tax bill
- Click the link above - "Get a Copy of Your Property Tax Bill"
- Select "Click here for Public Access"
(You do not need a log in account)
- Read the disclaimer
- Search for your property using address or owner's name
- View and print your Property Tax Bill
Public Notice for Visitors of the Tax Office
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control, the New York State Department of Health’s 12/10/21 “Determination on Indoor Masking” and the concurrent Executive Order from Governor Kathy Hochul, the following procedures shall be followed at all Town of Rye indoor spaces:
Proof of vaccination is a condition of entry to all Town of Rye indoor public areas:
- For those 12 years of age and older, proof of two doses of vaccine is required,
- For those between the ages of 5 and 12, one dose of vaccine is required;
- For those between the ages of 2 and 5, an appropriate face covering is required.