It is the responsibility of the Receiver of Taxes to levy and collect town and county taxes, village taxes, school taxes and all assessments levied or assessed in the Town. The Town of Rye tax office serves the Villages of Port Chester, Rye Brook and the Rye Neck Section of the Village of Mamaroneck as well as the Port Chester, Blind Brook and Rye Neck School Districts.
The Town of Rye Tax Office levies, collects and guarantees the levies for County and Town taxes, the Village taxes for the Villages of Port Chester and Rye Brook and the three School Districts. The Town of Rye guarantees these levies whether or not the taxes have been paid.
- Click the link above
- Select "Click here for Public Access"
(You do not need a log in account)
- Read the disclaimer
- Search for your property using address or owner's name
- View and print your property tax bill
2018 County & Town Tax Notice:
This is a notice to all taxpayers whose property is located in the Village of Port Chester, the Village of Rye Brook, or the Rye Neck section of Mamaroneck. The 2018 County & Town tax bills have been mailed. If you haven’t received your bill, please contact the Tax Office. This tax must be paid by April 30, 2018. If payment is not received by that date, a mandatory, non-waivable penalty of 2% will be added for the month of May and will increase monthly thereafter.
For your convenience, there are three ways for you to make payment.
1) You may mail your check in the envelope provided. Be sure to include the bottom portion of the bill. If you would like a receipt, mark the appropriate box on the stub. Payments must be postmarked by the U. S. Post Office no later than April 30, 2018 to avoid the penalty.
2) You may pay in person at the Tax Office, 222 Grace Church Street, 3rd floor, in Port Chester during our office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30AM to 4:00PM). Please bring the entire bill with you.
3) You may pay online. You may pay by credit card. (Be advised that there is a fee.) You may also pay by electronic transfer (ACH). Check the back of the bill for instructions.
If you have any questions, please call the Tax Office at (914) 939-3558.
Nicholas C. Mecca
Receiver of Taxes