It is the responsibility of the Receiver of Taxes to levy and collect town and county taxes, village taxes, school taxes and all assessments levied or assessed in the Town. The Town of Rye tax office serves the Villages of Port Chester, Rye Brook and the Rye Neck Section of the Village of Mamaroneck as well as the Port Chester, Blind Brook and Rye Neck School Districts.
The Town of Rye Tax Office levies, collects and guarantees the levies for County and Town taxes, the Village taxes for the Villages of Port Chester and Rye Brook and the three School Districts. The Town of Rye guarantees these levies whether or not the taxes have been paid.
SALT, Charitable Fund: Voluntary Program for Deductibility of Village of Rye Brook Taxes
- Click the link above - "Get a Copy of Your Property Tax Bill"
- Select "Click here for Public Access"
(You do not need a log in account)
- Read the disclaimer
- Search for your property using address or owner's name
- View and print your property tax bill
2018-2019 VILLAGE OF PORT CHESTER TAX
SECOND HALF REMINDER
This is a courtesy reminder to all taxpayers whose property is located in the Village of Port Chester that the second half of the village tax is due by December 31, 2018. After that date there is a mandatory, non-waivable 2% penalty for the month of January, and will increase monthly thereafter.
There are three ways for you to make payments:
1) You may mail your check in the envelope provided. Be sure to include the “2nd Half” stub of the bill. If you would like a receipt, mark the appropriate box. Payments must be postmarked by the US Post Office no later than December 31, 2018 to avoid the penalty.
2) You may pay in person at the Tax Office, 222 Grace Church Street, 3rd Fl., Port Chester during our regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30AM to 4:00PM). Please bring the entire bill with you.
3) You may pay on line. You may pay by a credit card. (Be advised that there is a fee).
You may also pay by electronic transfer (ACH). Check the back of the bill for instructions.
If you have any questions, please call the Tax Office at (914) 939-3558.
Receiver of Taxes
Town of Rye