IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING TAXES
Due to Public Health and Safety concerns, the Town of Rye Offices are closed to the public until further notice except by appointment only. Currently, tax payments and exemption applications/renewals can NOT be accepted in person at the Town Offices. The deadline to pay your taxes is April 30, 2020.
For your convenience, we offer the following options:
- PAY ONLINE
A. Electronic Funds Transfer: by providing your check routing number, the funds will be transferred electronically to the Town, there is a third party convenience fee of $1.00. This is not a Town fee and cannot be waived
B. Credit Card Payment: it is important to note that there is a third party convenience fee of 2.8% for this service. This is not a Town fee and cannot be waived
- BY REGULAR MAIL - Use the envelope enclosed with your tax bill or send directly to the address below. Please note that payments made at the end of the month must have an official United States postmark by no later than April 30, 2020. Postage meter (i.e. Pitney Bowes) and foreign postmarks are not acceptable.
Mailing Address: Town of Rye
222 Grace Church Street, 3rd Fl.
Port Chester, New York 10573
It is the responsibility of the Receiver of Taxes to levy and collect town and county taxes, village taxes, school taxes and all assessments levied or assessed in the Town. The Town of Rye tax office serves the Villages of Port Chester, Rye Brook and the Rye Neck Section of the Village of Mamaroneck as well as the Port Chester, Blind Brook and Rye Neck School Districts.
The Town of Rye Tax Office levies, collects and guarantees the levies for County and Town taxes, the Village taxes for the Villages of Port Chester and Rye Brook and the three School Districts. The Town of Rye guarantees these levies whether or not the taxes have been paid.
SALT - Charitable Fund: Voluntary Program for Deductibility of Village of Rye Brook Taxes
- Click the link above - "Get a Copy of Your Property Tax Bill"
- Select "Click here for Public Access"
(You do not need a log in account)
- Read the disclaimer
- Search for your property using address or owner's name
- View and print your property tax bill