Credit and Debit
2.35% ($1.95 minimum fee)
PAYING ON LINE
1) Select the kind of tax you will pay.
2) Click on the “Accept” button.
3) Search for your property (by address, name, Tax map ID, bill or account number).
4) On the listing, click on the view button after the red X “unpaid” sign.
5) Click on the “Add to Cart” button.
6) Repeat the steps for additional properties.
7) Once you are ready, click “View Cart” and then “Secure Checkout.”
8) Finally, select payment type, fill the required information and submit your payment.
* You are NOT required to create an account to make a payment.
TO PRE-SET PAYMENTS ON LINE
A) Set up a town account for each tax. County and school taxes go in the same account, but, for the village tax, you have to create its own separate account. County-School / PC / RB
B) On the dashboard, add the parcel ID of the property or properties.
C) On the dashboard, click on the “Payment Center” and add a payment method.
1) Sign into your account and follow the instructions.
2) Click on the “Manage Watch List” button.
3) On the listing, click on the right side of the green cart button of the tax to be paid.
4) Once you see the drop menu, select “Schedule a Payment.”
5) Choose the date on the calendar of when you want the payment to be processed.
6) Select “One Time” as Payment Frequency.
7) Finally, set the payment method you want to use for that date.
* Applies to current tax bill only. Payments will NOT recur.