Park Attendant for Events
Assist in the logistical support of private and public events held at Crawford Park.
- Setup and break-down of tables and chairs (event equipment)according to event order provided by Crawford management.
- Assist Renter as needed upon arrival and throughout event.(special set-up, unload supplies, décor etc.)
- Ensure all Crawford Event Guidelines are adhered to as outlined in the event contract documents.
- Maintain a clean and safe event area.
- Maintain and sanitize restrooms before, during and after event.
- Remove all trash before, during and after event.
- Breakdown and store equipment after event as directed by work orders.
- Ensure event area is clean and ready for the next days’ events.
Core Competencies and Requirements:
- Must have reliable transportation to ensure timely arrival as scheduled
- Work well with others and enjoy working as part of a team
- Able to interact with the public in a mature and professional manner
- Strict adherence to specified uniform dress code
- Available to work weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Physically able to work long hours when required
- Must be 18 years or older
Please click the APPLY HERE button to complete and submit the employment application online
F O R M S
- i-9 Form
- State Form IT-2104
- Retirement Option Form
- Retirement System Registration (Rs5420)
- Emergency Contact Form
- Background Screen Form
- Direct Deposit Form